Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Love it

I found a new designer that i LOVE, and want to share her website with you.  

www.jhinteriordesign.com

Make sure to take time to browse her portfolio...you will definitely be inspired!

She features these demi-johns in most of her rooms (demi-johns are the glass jugs on the floor in the back right of the picture below).  I am now on the hunt!  These glass jugs look great on the floor next to a great chair or fireplace, on a dining table, empty, with water, or with water and branches in them.  Enjoy my latest obsession!



post signature

1 comment:

  1. This is Melanie Wright - now Brunett, from ACU. I can't believe I stumbled on to your blog while surfing around different designers. Linde, your work is so great and I miss seeing you. Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete